Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The ticket's been purchased....

The last day of class I got an email from the people I will be working with in Africa...I'll be leaving for Africa in about 2 months, September 13th, and will be there for October! God's got a way of revealing stuff right on time and no sooner on this one. Thanks for your prayers for me to be there in October. God is so good and leaving in September could not be any better: practically, financially, and I'll be home for Christmas (mom and dad are happy about this).

Right now I get to spend two weeks in Colorado. Time to just relax and rest. Time to just get to spend with Jesus. Pray for the preperation of my heart for Africa--I really want to know that I know the promises God has for me.

Also, I'll be posting a blog soon about the necklaces that I will be making and selling for financing my trip! Luckily because of the timing a large amount will be covered by some cow savings--haha only a feed store owners daughter would have that option!

No comments:

Post a Comment