Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bye Bye Now!


I'm at the airport in Entebbe, Uganda and am finding it hard to believe that three months have gone by this fast. I'm excited to come home, but looking back over all that has happened during my internship I can't help but be grateful. These last couple weeks have been a lot of wrapping up on things I felt God wanted me to do…all the way until a few hours before leaving for the airport. This afternoon I taught my 6th and final class to teens at the children's home. It was pretty exciting to see them learning to hear God's voice and then prophesy over each other. Just seeing that is worth living in Uganda for three months! There is so much more that's happened and you can see a lot of it in previous blogs. Right now I'm tired and content. And of course, can't wait to see what's in store for when I get home. Bye for now Uganda…I have a feeling I'll see you again!



No comments:

Post a Comment